Aurora Cooperative and Nebraska Extension are teaming up to provide succession and estate planning workshops tailored to address the specific issues facing farmers, ranchers, and ag landowners. This 3-part workshop series is designed to equip our owners with information and resources to plan for the successful transition of their farms and ranches to the next generation.
Speakers for this workshop will include:
• Allan Vyhnalek, Extension Educator working in Farm Succession/Transfer (Workshop 1-3)
• Kara Ronnau, Executive General Counsel with Aurora Cooperative (Workshop 1)
• Keith Napolitano, Attorney with the University of Nebraska Foundation (Workshop 2)
• Brandon Dirkschneider, Certified Financial Planner and Certified Farm and Ranch Transition Coordinator (Workshop 3)
Workshop topics include:
• Estate planning basics
• State, federal, and real property tax issues
• Farm family dynamics and communication
• Incorporating the right estate planning tools—including documents and insurance—to meet your goals
The Doniphan workshop series will be held July 17, August 7, and August 16 from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Doniphan Area Event Center. Lunch will be provided. The program will be free, but registration is requested to ensure proper food, supplies, and handouts for participants. Register here or by contacting Traci Menke at 402-694-7682.
For more information or assistance about the program, please contact Allan Vyhnalek, Extension Educator, Nebraska Extension at 402-472-1771 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Doniphan Area Event Center
103 W Pine Street
Doniphan, Nebraska, 68832