In addition to professionally managed propane delivery, Aurora Cooperative offers propane tanks and related equipment for all your commercial, agricultural and home-heating needs. Normal delivery times for propane are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, although special delivery times can be arranged. Just call our nearest location for more information. Also visit one of our bottle filling locations:
Our propane professionals are superbly trained through the Certified Employee Training Program operated by the National Propane Gas Association (NPGA), and the Propane Education & Research Council (PERC). This training is mandated and ensures that Aurora Cooperative’s propane professionals operate in a safe manner. All delivery and service work is also done according to code set by NPGA and the Nebraska State Fire Marshal’s Office. You may also want to refer to the Nebraska Propane Gas Association for our state’s seasonal updates and other news, events and safety.
If you smell propane in or around your home, farm or business:
– Do get everyone out of the home or building and away from nearby areas.
– Do not attempt to find the leak.
– Do not attempt to repair your appliance or light your pilot light.
– Do not turn on or off light switches inside the home or building.
– Do not use a telephone inside the home, office or in nearby areas.
– Do not light matches anywhere inside or near the home or building.
– Do attempt to shut off the valves at the tank.
– Do call both Aurora Cooperative and the fire department for help from a telephone away from the home/building
and nearby area.