Last Modified: August 6, 2018
Hosted by Telvent DTN, LLC
The Website and Mobile App data are hosted by Telvent DTN, LLC (“Telvent”). This means that data you provide us or that we or our third-party service providers collect from you is hosted with Telvent on servers that Telvent owns or controls. Telvent may use such data for its business purposes, subject to its own privacy practices. For more information about Telvent’s privacy practices, please visit https://www.dtn.com/agriculture/legal/
1. Aurora Cooperative Collects and Stores Information You Provide Us.
Our Mobile App also collects geo-location information. We use your location information to provide requested location-specific services, including local weather forecasts and directory information. You may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by turning off the location services in your computer browser and, for the Mobile App, in your mobile phone settings. Please be aware that certain features of the Website and Mobile App will not perform as expected if location services are turned off for the Aurora Cooperative Digital Products.
Additional information about our use of your information we collect is addressed in paragraph 3, below.
2. Automated Data Collection and Online Tracking Information, and How It Is Used.
We use analytics tools such as Oracle to analyze trends, administer the Digital Products, track Users’ movements around the Digital Products and on the Internet, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. This information helps us to improve our Digital Products and to deliver a better and more personalized service. The third party analytics companies who collect information on our Digital Products may combine the information collected by and provided to Aurora Cooperative with other information they have independently collected elsewhere. Many of these companies, such as Oracle, collect and use information under their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to review. For more information about Oracle analytics and its privacy policies, please visit https://www.oracle.com/legal/privacy/marketing-cloud-data-cloud-privacy-policy.html. You may opt-out of Oracle web monitoring by following the instructions on the Oracle Web Monitoring Opt-Out page https://www.oracle.com/marketingcloud/opt-status.html.
We may also partner with a third party to display advertising on our Digital Products and/or to manage our advertising on other websites and platforms. Such third parties may use automated technologies such as those described above to gather information about your activities on the Digital Products and other websites or platforms in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. We do not control these third parties or the tools they may use. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the content provider directly. Users interested in learning more about online advertising and/or opting out of online ads can visit http://digitaladvertisingalliance.org/ and its websites http://aboutads.info and http://youradchoices.com.
Mobile App Opt-Out Rights. Opt-out of all Mobile App information collection by uninstalling the Aurora Cooperative Mobile App. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Aurora Cooperative does not honor “do not track” signals and tracks, plants cookies, and uses advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place. For more information on “do not track” options, please see: http://donottrack.us/.
3. How Is Users’ Personally Identifiable Information Used, and With Whom Is It Shared?
Aurora Cooperative does not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
We will use your telephone number and email address to contact you and send you messages. We may use your postal mailing address in order to send you billing and other information. We may use your mobile telephone number to send you text messages, if you have agreed to receive them. We will use information provided by Users who complete and submit forms via our Digital Products to provide the services for which you submitted the form as well as in any other way that we may describe to you when you provide us the information or for any other purpose for which we have your consent. We may link information submitted via our Digital Products with information we have obtained from or about you through other means.
4. Disclaimer. Aurora Cooperative takes reasonable measures to safeguard and protect the information we process and maintain. Aurora Cooperative cannot guarantee that your information will not be compromised, and Aurora Cooperative expressly disclaims any liability for the loss or theft of information you provide us.
5. Payment Information. Credit card payments submitted through the Aurora Cooperative Digital Products are processed directly by our payments processor or Telvent’s payments processor, as applicable. Aurora Cooperative does not collect, store, share or otherwise use any financial information, such as credit/debit card number, expiration date, or security code submitted through our Digital Products.
7. Children Should Not Provide Information to Aurora Cooperative. None of Aurora Cooperative’s Digital Products are intended for use by children under the age of 13. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on Aurora Cooperative’s Digital Products. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, DO NOT use or provide any information on our Digital Products, including our Website and Mobile App. If Aurora Cooperative becomes aware that personal information has been collected or received from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, the information will be deleted from the Aurora Cooperative database. If you believe we might have any information received or collected from a child under 13 or about a child under 13, please contact us at: 402-694-2106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified August 6, 2018
This page describes the terms and conditions that govern your use of certain digital products sponsored by Aurora Cooperative Elevator Company (“Aurora Cooperative” or “we,” “us,” or “our”), including the Aurora Cooperative website at auroracoop.com (the “Website”) and the Aurora Cooperative mobile application (the “Mobile App” and together with the Website, the “Digital Products”). Please review it carefully before you start using the Website or Mobile App.
2. Ownership. The Digital Products, their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, as well as the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), and all other protectable material associated with the Digital Products are the property of Aurora Cooperative, its licensors, agents, or others, and are protected by applicable U.S. copyright, patent and trademark laws and international conventions. The trademarks, service marks and logos displayed on this platform are the registered or unregistered trademarks of Aurora Cooperative or others. The copying, redistribution, use, or publication by you of any part of this platform or material contained on this platform is prohibited except as allowed in Sections 3 and 4 below. The posting of material on this platform does not constitute a waiver of any right to or in such material.
3. Limited Right to Use and Restrictions. The Digital Products and Services are made available for your individual, non-commercial use only, and no element of the Digital Products or the Services, nor any data obtained via the Website, Mobile App, or the Services (the “Materials”), may be resold or redistributed by you. You have a limited, nonexclusive license to use the Materials solely for your own individual use. This is not a transfer of title. Under this license you may not:
Any use of the Digital Products or Services not expressly permitted by this Agreement is a breach of this Agreement and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach this Agreement, your right to use our Digital Products and the Services will cease immediately.
4. User Contributions. The Digital Products may contain message boards, chat rooms, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively referred to herein as “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials on or through the Digital Products (collectively referred to herein as “User Contributions”). All User Contributions must comply with this Agreement as well as the content standards set forth in Section 5 below.
Any User Contribution you post to our Digital Products will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Digital Products, you grant Aurora Cooperative its licensors, service providers, agents, or others the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
By posting User Content you represent and warrant that you own or control all rights in and to your User Contributions and have a right to grant the license granted above to Aurora Cooperative its licensors, service providers, agents, or others and that all of your User Contributions do and will comply with this Agreement.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Aurora Cooperative, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness. Aurora Cooperative is not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Digital Products.
Monitoring, Enforcement, and Termination of User Contributions. Aurora Cooperative, in its sole discretion, has the right to:
5. Content Standards. The following content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limitation, User Contributions must not:
6. Logins and Passwords. In the event you are assigned or create a login and/or password to access Services provided via the Digital Products, you are responsible for all use of such login and password, and must protect your login and password from unauthorized use. You acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Digital Products or Services by using your login or password. If you believe your login or password have been compromised, contact Aurora Cooperative immediately, at 402-694-2106 or email@example.com. We have the right to disable any login or password, at any time, if, in our sole discretion, you have violated any provision of this Agreement.
7. License Termination. Your license to use the Digital Products and Services shall automatically terminate if you violate any of the restrictions in this Agreement, and may be terminated by Aurora Cooperative at any time, for any reason. Upon termination of this license for any reason, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format, and shall not make any further use of such Materials.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties. Aurora Cooperative does not guarantee the information on the Digital Products. Neither Aurora Cooperative nor any of its respective employees, agents, or owners warrant that the Digital Products or the Services, or information obtained through the Digital Products, including User Contribution, will be error free, nor do they make any warranty as to the result that may be obtained from the use of the Digital Products or the Services, or User Contribution, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information or service therein. Some information on or linked to the Digital Products is supplied by parties other than Aurora Cooperative, and we disclaim any liability for errors arising from such third-party information, including without limitation User Contributions. You expressly agree that use of the Digital Products, including the Aurora Cooperative Website and Mobile App, the Services, and User Contribution, is at your sole risk. THE SERVICES, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU FROM OR THROUGH the Digital Products ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” AURORA COOPERATIVE, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, AND LICENSORS MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO THIS PLATFORM. FURTHER, Aurora Cooperative, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, LIKELY RESULTS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL ON the Digital products (OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS OR SERVICES THAT ARE REFERRED TO, ADVERTISED ON, OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH the Digital products, OR ANY PLATFORM LINKED TO the digital products, INCLUDING USER CONTRIBUTION), NOR DO THEY GUARANTEE THAT the digital products (OR ANY PLATFORM LINKED TO a digital product) OR USER CONTRIBUTION WILL BE ERROR FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT the digital products (OR ANY PLATFORM LINKED TO a digital product) OR USER CONTRIBUTION WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
9. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL Aurora Cooperative, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SERVICES OR THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE thE Digital Products, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA) EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIABILITY OF Aurora Cooperative AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS, IF ANY, ARISING OUT OF ANY KIND OF LEGAL CLAIM IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR OTHERWISE RELATED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE the digital products or the Services, OR USER CONTRIBUTION, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF TEN DOLLARS ($10.00). BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SOME OF THESE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any reason, including but not limited to failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access.
10. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Aurora Cooperative its directors, officers, employees, licensors, and agents from and against all liability, loss, claims, damages, judgments, costs, expenses or fees, including reasonable attorney fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Digital Products, including the Website and Mobile App, the Services, or User Contributions.
13. Nontransferable. You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder. Any login or password assigned to you to obtain information on the Digital Products or to use the Services is not transferable.
14. Changes to Digital Products. Aurora Cooperative may make changes to the Materials contained on the Digital Products at any time without notice. Aurora Cooperative does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
15. User Contribution, Interactive Services, and Links. Aurora Cooperative is not responsible for the content of any website, platform, or application linked to the Digital Products or to which the Digital Products link, including without limitation any User Contribution or Interactive Services. The inclusion of any User Contribution, Interactive Service, or link on the Digital Products does not imply endorsement by Aurora Cooperative. If the Digital Products contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, including without limitation any User Contribution or Interactive Services, these links are provided for your convenience only. Nor are User Contributions, Interactive Services or links intended to state or imply that Aurora Cooperative sponsors, is affiliated with, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, trademark, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in such links. Use of any such User Contribution, Interactive Service, linked website, platform, or application is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
16. Severability. This Agreement shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
17. Headings. The headings of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not be construed to affect the substantive provisions herein.
19. Termination. Aurora Cooperative may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement and the Digital Products and/or the Services at any time. Such termination may be for cause or without cause.
20 Contact Information. To ask questions or comment about this Agreement, contact us at: 402-694-2106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.